- Toiletry bag
- Hemp pouch
- Unscented silk protein soap
- Shea butter
- Lip balm
- Moroccan mint tea
1. Toiletry Bag (Nepal): Great bag for toiletries. This bag is completely lined with cotton and has handy inner pockets. The short carrying strap makes it easy to grab and go! Made of recycled rubber tires this will last for years and take the wear and tear! Zips closed.
2. Hemp Pouch (Nepal): Nepal that is committed to developing environmentally friendly products using this indigenous hemp and that is committed to implementing fair trade principles in their business. Hemp pouch with two front zip pockets, zip close on top and zip pocket on back. Assorted hemp colors, cotton back, 6″ wide X 8″ tall. Great carrying option for phone chargers, passports, cards, receipts and more!
3. Silk Protein Soap (Nepal): Help keep skin healthy and moisturized during chemo treatments. Silk protein is a natural moisturizer from the silk cocoon and along with the other natural herbal ingredients produces a luxurious lather. Moisturizing coconut oil, natural antioxidant sunflower oil, soybean oil, rich nutrient olive oil, and cold-pressed castor seed oil keep skin soft and smooth.
4. Shea Butter (Ghana): Restores and moisturizes the natural beauty of your skin, in orange spice or mint.
No color additives.
5. Lip Balm (Zambia): Hydrate and moisturize your damaged lips with our new “Honeybalm”. We think you’ll love it!. Ingredients include organic honey*, organic beeswax*, organic coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, organic jojoba oil, organic mongongo oil*, organic lemongrass oil*, organic cinnamon oil, organic vanilla, organic peppermint oil, organic rosemary oil*, and vitamin e. Melts onto lips, creating the ultimate softness.
6. Mint tea (USA): Sit back and relax with a soothing cup of mint tea. Sounds good already... Be sure to let your doctor know you've added this to your diet.
7. Hemp Hat (Nepal): Created by master knitters in Nepal, we’ve added a warm hemp hat to keep you warm during your hospital stay or visit to the infusion center.
8. Alpaca Socks (Peru): This non skid sock is one of my favorite items! You’ll feel warm and steady during chemo or just walking around the house.