- Cotton robe
- Unscented silk protein soap
- Eye mask
1. Cotton Robe (Bali): Enjoy our unisex kimono-style robes are made of a soft cotton in two coordinating prints with deep front pockets. Add a bar our silk protein soap and eye mask for a wonderful home spa day set!
Bali is an island filled with small artisan workshops, many family run for decades. They are well known for silk screened fabrics that are done using old school methods by hand. These fabulous cottons, are screened using a seaweed based dye, making them sustainable as well as beautiful.
- Made in Bali, Indonesia
- 100% cotton
- Matching cotton tie
- Hand or machine wash, tumble dry low
2. Aluminum-Free Deodorant (USA): Smell good and feel good with this custom deodorant made using only organic, vegan, aluminum-free and paraben-free ingredients. We've added premium grapefruit essential oils to give it a light fragrant scent. Ingredients include: arrowroot powder, coconut oil, shea butter, grapefruit essential oil. Note* THIS ITEM DOES CONTAIN BAKING SODA
3. Silk Protein Soap (Nepal): Help keep skin healthy and moisturized during chemo treatments. Silk protein is a natural moisturizer from the silk cocoon and along with the other natural herbal ingredients produces a luxurious lather. Moisturizing coconut oil, natural antioxidant sunflower oil, soybean oil, rich nutrient olive oil, and cold-pressed castor seed oil keep skin soft and smooth.
4. Eye Mask (India): This product is hand block printed & dyed in a bath full of flowers, fruit skins and/or minerals. Hand block printing is a preserved craft tradition passed down though the generations. Always aiming for zero waste, this eye mask is made from the left over cut pieces of soft cotton fabrics. It is hand printed and naturally dyed. Because this is made from cut pieces, no two masks are the same. The mask feels very light and soft to the skin - almost as if you are wearing nothing.
·block printed using carved wooden blocks
·hand dyed in natural dyes
·100% light weight cotton