Introducing the Red Door Soul Collection Box! This package was created for the Red Door Community Caregiver Group. Select now to support a Caregiver and help them feel appreciated!
- Lavender Soap
- Eye Mask
- Lip Balm
- Reusable Bag
- *Shipping rates included*
Red Door Community, formerly Gilda's Club NYC has been a staple in the New York cancer community for 26 years. Based in the West Village, Gilda's Club was founded in the memory of Saturday Night Live comedian, Gilda Radner to provide education, resources and services for cancer patients and their families
1. Lavender Soap (Zambia): Thoughtfully crafted, each bar invites you to reimagine your daily routine. The soap's natural aromatics will leave you feeling as if you've stepped into an open lavender field in the heart of Zambia, Africa. Sunflower oil and organic beeswax provide a skin softening foundation and palm kernel oil creates a lather unparalleled by other soap bars. Paired with locally sourced essential oils, your skin is guaranteed to be reinvigorate. Ingredients include saponified sunflower oil, saponified palm kernel oil, organic beeswax, lavender oil, ground poppy seed, distilled water.
2. Eye Mask (Nepal): Enjoy your recycled silk eye mask with cotton padding, elastic band & velcro closure, perfect for travelers!
3. Lip Balm (Zambia): Hydrate and moisturize your damaged lips with our new “Honeybalm”. We think you’ll love it!. Ingredients include organic honey*, organic beeswax*, organic coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, organic jojoba oil, organic mongongo oil*, organic lemongrass oil*, organic cinnamon oil, organic vanilla, organic peppermint oil, organic rosemary oil*, and vitamin e. Melts onto lips, creating the ultimate softness.
4. Reusable Bag (China): These bags are made to last and to replace 1500 plastic bags per year. 1/3 the size of your cell phone, it’s an easy fit in the cosmetic bag. Water-resistant, with reinforced seams, able to hold up to 44 lbs! This is the perfect item to pack an extra sweater or medicine after surgery.